Monday, February 12, 2007

Politics of the Playground

No he crossed onto my side of the line...
No he hit me first....
Oh Yeah well he lit that on fire...
But He was the one hitting me first...
I didn't do it
He did

No I didn't
Yeah he still crossed the line
No I did NOT
Yeah You did
your finger crossed it right there

Well pretty soon the kids start poking in one another'e eyes...
and then we all know how it ends
.....
MAAAAAAAAAAAaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!
Both in tears....
Both showing off their scars and wounds....
Boo boo's a blazing someone else has to come in and judge what these two have done to themselves.

I wonder if it'll ever get beyond this in the Middle East.

Here in the Ottery end of the universe current democratic processes have left your author SEVERELY LACKING SLEEP!

The idea of democracy is YES to make your opinion known...but...
WHY
OH WHY
does that ALWAYS involve car horns here?
Every political faction has their specific beep routine...
Yesterday's pre rally festival made me truly regret the invention of the contraption called a horn.

Why had humanity decided this was the best way to alert people to a possible automobile accident? Does beeping the horn prepare one in any possible way for the more gritty scrape, shudder, and whine of metal rubbing on metal?

No I didn't think so either....

When twined with youths that ride 3 to a moped tooting in unison
I can only wonder how much of a laugh the angels are having staring at us idiots with free will.

It seems to have been written in to the conciousness here in the Furtile Crescent... The parades and noise seems to be part of human history... I guess it's been here all along .
so I'm surprised that the eviction from the garden of Eden story doesn't contain a beeping horn and "parade loop" part as Adam protests his plight...

Maybe that's just a given for those who copied the bible...

Onward to another day...
Hopefully this one doesn't appear so similar in it's protests as this on the 14th of February. I can understand wanting to mourn your political Guru but stopping the country like the dudes you are claiming cause it's collapse is a bit.... hypocritical!

A college of mine suggested everyone stopping for five minutes during an appointed time to do a really dramatic thing in silence across the entire country would have been amazing...
Imagine cars stopped and everything halted for 5 minutes to remember and then... life rolls on...

OH No
We had to get politicos shooting their mouths off harping on those tired and deep terms meant to tap into the pathos and ethos of the public...

I'm getting so tired of people thinking that vibrating the air in their throats is somehow going to improve the plight of the nation...
Doing....
GET'S THINGS DONE...
Nothing less.

2 Comments:

Blogger healthcare.consultant said...

Whatever we witnessed the past couple of weeks concerning the bloody response of the university students.... well I’m beginning to question what the hell are we still doing in this country.....if the university students, the educated stratum of the society, are acting like complete morons, are being manipulated to be merely toys for the Ali Baba’s groups; then we should pack our bags and leave.... Alas Lebanon.....

5:52 PM, February 14, 2007  
Blogger otterinaround said...

At first I didn't want to allow the above post linking to "shia death squads"
But then I changed my mind finding NO BETTER EXAMPLE OF THE CHILDISH TIT FOR TAT EVIDENCE AND CONTER EVIDENCE DISCUSSION...
NONE of these acts are right so justifying your heinous activities "cause the other side does...." is STUPID.
Therefore I welcome your post and am deeply sad from the myopic attitude it alludes to!

2:17 PM, February 24, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home